The St. Boniface Summer Market unfolds every Thursday night, spanning from June to the end of August, between 5:30 and 8:30 at the Joseph Royal Park (665 Taché Ave.)
In our last season, we welcomed over 50 different vendors, each providing beautifully handmade products. Our market is known for its comforting ambiance and its stunning view of the Red River. Come and discover our welcoming market filled with lively music and children’s activities.
Our market supports emerging and experienced vendors while connecting our community to local products and producers. We are proud to host entrepreneurs who make, bake, grow and represent their own products from Manitoba.
We are now accepting applications for the 2024 Summer Season!
Before you apply:
1. Read our Vendor Guidelines to ensure you qualify under our Make It, Bake It, Grow It policy and understand the fees.
2. Understand the Manitoba Farmers’ Market Guidelines and what products qualify as hazardous / non-hazardous products.
3. If you are a food-related business: you first need all your health paperwork approved by Manitoba Health before applying to our market. This may, or may not, include:
- A Food Handlers’ Certification for you, your family member or booth rep;
- A Health Permit from your commercial kitchen.
- A Meat Hawkers’ Permit; and/or,
- A Temporary Food Establishment Permit.
4. If you are a business that makes skincare, cosmetics, bath and body products, please ensure you have a Cosmetics Notification #, if required by Canada Health.
5. Applicants must submit a complete application (at the bottom of this page where it says ‘PROCEED TO FORM’).
6. Applicants must send an email to Vendor Coordinator Mélodie Dupuis at email@example.com with the following attached documents:
- All of your approved, up-to-date MB Health paperwork (JPG or PNG).
- 3 to 5 photos of your products, your booth set up, etc (high resolution please)
For more information, contact your local health inspector.
For Community Organizations:
Some booths may be provided to community organizations at no cost. We prioritize non-profits, charities and public service organizations that complement and represent our mandate, including agricultural and sustainability groups, performance & arts organizations, entrepreneurial and small business support groups, waste reduction/diversion, land-based education, tourism, etc. Please note that we do not allow political or religious groups as community groups.
If you wish to attend the Market with a Community Organization booth, please contact the Market Coordinator, Françoise Therrien Vrignon, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
The St-Boniface Summer Market is an event participating in the Jeudis Franco Thursdays initiative organized by CDEM.
Jeudis Franco Thursdays is a new initiative that encourages locals and visitors to spend their evenings in St. Boniface every Thursday in the Summer months! The weekly event ultimately aims to highlight Summer programming led by organizations and businesses in Saint-Boniface, in conjunction with Provencher Biz.